Alimentaria, International Food and Beverages Exhibition, is one of the world’s main shows in this sector. It has achieved this position as a result of extensive knowledge of the sector, constant attention to the course which food and beverage manufacturing, distribution and retail is taking, a firm commitment to innovation and an international approach.
Since the first edition in 1976, the Barcelona International Food and Beverages Exhibition has made steady progress in terms of both visitor and exhibitor numbers. This evolution is characterised by quality and unconditional support for the sector’s operators based on parameters such as sectoral divisions, professionalisation and a commitment to education.
Edition after edition, Alimentaria enjoys the loyalty of professionals and exhibitors from all over the world. This is a reflection of the magnitude of the event as a platform for strategic information and promotion for the food and beverage industry.
|Alimentaria Barcelona, International Food and Beverages Exhibition|
||March, 24th to 27th, 2014|
||Food and beverages|
||Fira Barcelona: Recinto Gran Via|
||Monday to Thursday, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
- Congelexpo: Frozen products
- Expobebidas: Soft drinks, mineral waters, beers, ciders and musts
- Expoconser: Preserves & semi-preserves
- Intercarn: Meat & allied products
- Interlact: Milk & dairy products
- Olivaria: Olive oil
- Interpesca: Seafood, aquaculture & farmed fish products
- Intervin: Wines and spirits
- Multiproducto: Food products in general
- Mundidulce: Sweets, biscuits & confectionery
- Restaurama: Food & hospitality products and services
- Ecological & Organic Food: The ecological & organic food show
- Autonomous Communities Pavilion: Group participations from Spain's Autonomous Communities
- International Pavilion: Group participations from abroad
Oils and fats; ingredients; rice and pulses; sugar; seafood preserves, vegetables, meat, salted foods and smoked foods; diet products; honey, chocolate, cacao, sweets, turrón and biscuits; flour, bread, confectionery and industrial cakes; cereals; pasta; ready-prepared and pre-cooked dishes; snacks, nuts and dried fruit; condiments, vinegars and sauces; frozen products; fruit and vegetables; milk & dairy products, frozen dough; bottled waters; coffee and infusions; beers, soft drinks; juices, ciders, musts and milk shakes; wines and liqueurs.
- Food distribution in general
- Import and export of food and drinks
- Chains and purchasing pools
- Food services
- Specialist shops
- Others food system operators