Alimentaria México is the ideal stepping stone to the Central American market, an excellent opportunity to establish business contacts with distributors and test the response to new products. Over the course of its various editions, the show has succeeded in positioning itself as an exceptional point of access to the United States.
The trade show is the only one in the country which has succeeded in including all food, beverage and equipment sectors. In addition to its drawing power, this has enabled it to establish a position as the most important event in Mexico and undisputed focal point for Central America.
Promoting brands and innovation are two of the strategic aims of Alimentaria México. To achieve this, the show’s organisers focus especially on maintaining the quality of the exhibition and promoting the development of various associated events which provide impetus for the trade show activity.
|Alimentaria México, International food, beverage and equipment exhibition|
||June, 4-6th 2013|
||Food and beverages|
||Centro Banamex, Mexico City|
||Food and beverage products
- Dairy products
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Meat and meat products
- Fish and seafood
- Cakes and baked goods, biscuits, sweets and confectionery
- Preserves and semi-preserves
- Frozen foods
- Wines and alcoholic beverages
- Soft drinks, waters, beers, ciders and musts
- Raw materials, additives and ingredients for the food and beverage industry
Additional services for the food and beverage industry and marketing
- Equipment for preparing, preserving and presenting food and beverage products
- Fittings for restaurants, cafes and bars