Exhibiting overseas is one of the quickest and most cost-effective means of exploring and entering new export markets, and maintaining export sales.
Reed Exhibitions' International Sales Group (ISG) specialises in assisting companies in expanding export sales by taking them to Reed events abroad.
The ISG Value Proposition; The International Sales Group of Reed Exhibitions, the leading global tradeshow organiser, is your trusted local partner in the development of international business opportunities. We provide relevant information in order to maximise your Return on Investment and to make your participation at our worldwide events as stress free as possible.
Every year, we help companies generate billions of dollars in export business. With offices and agents in 65 countries our global network assists approximately 7000 companies annually with the implementation of their export strategies.
How the ISG can help you exhibit overseas:
- Bi-Lingual Staff who can communicate with you in your mother tongue. This avoids many of the common problems associated with exhibiting overseas, in particular, misunderstandings over contracts produced in foreign languages, and lack of awareness of exhibition deadlines.
- Choose The Right Reed Event to meet your export objectives - and alert you to new markets, events and opportunities you may not be aware of.
- Advise On The Best Route To Market either alone, or as part of a trade association group or national pavilion.
- Secure Financial Support for your participation. With our close relationships to government bodies we can advise you on any grants available to support your exhibition presence, either as an individual company or as part of a trade delegation. We can also lobby on your behalf.
- Practical Support And Advice Once you have booked into your event, you are given practical support and advice with everything from marketing your presence, to organising logistics and making travel arrangements.
- Understanding Local Business Culture Reed has a local presence in all the markets in which it operates, so the ISG can give you first hand advice on any business customs and practices that may affect a successful outcome.
- On-Site Customer Support You will have a representative available at the show who can speak your mother tongue and help you with any issues affecting your participation, including during show build-up and break-down.