Reed Exhibitions: Your global pipelines to new business. Through its network of offices and events in 38 countries, Reed Exhibitions is a global pipeline to new business opportunities.
Many organisations are already drawing on our networks, resources and contacts through partnership with Reed, and we are committed to building further strategic alliances with a range of interested parties, from trade associations and government departments, to exhibition venues and organisers.
- Interested in becoming a supplier to Reed Exhibitions? Please contact our Purchasing Department.
- Interested in being appointed as a sales agent? Please contact the International Sales Group.
- Interested in collaborating with Reed Exhibitions in developing and running new or existing shows? If you have a business proposition you would like to discuss with Reed Exhibitions, please contact us.
Exhibition Organizers / Publishers
Reed Exhibitions has a long and fruitful working relationship with global trade associations who regularly use our events to access domestic and export markets. We take a flexible approach to trade association partnerships, tailoring our offering to specific needs.
Types of partnerships with associations:
- Joint Ventures.
- Long term management contracts where Reed organises the association event.
- Event sponsorship.
- Global portfolio opportunities:
- Reed’s growing portfolio of global brands provides opportunities for associations to expand and service their international membership
- International sales support: Reed Exhibitions International Sales Group handles the international exhibitor sales and promotion for a growing number of association-owned events.
Exhibitions are a major contributor to local and national economies and play a key role in industrial and commercial development, particularly in emerging markets. They provide a shop window for regional and national industry, stimulate foreign investment in infrastructure and facilitate technology transfer. Reed Exhibitions is uniquely placed to assist and advise local and national government on exhibition opportunities.
Amongst its existing partnerships:
- Longstanding relationship with Singapore Government.
- Reed Midem, a division of Reed, has a long-term contract with the City of Cannes to organise events in the Palais de Festival.
- Mediterranean Travel Fair is organised with the full support and endorsement of the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism.
Reed Exhibitions has a variety of strategic alliances with exhibition organisers and publishers in new and emerging markets, and is keen to develop further partnerships. Such alliances offer both partners significant opportunity to replicate successful show brands in new markets.
Current alliances include:
- A strategic alliance between Reed UK and Montgomery Exhibitions (MEL), creating a seperate company, Fresh RM, focusing solely on the food and foodservice market.
Reed Exhibitions is committed to investing in new exhibition venues where it best serves the interests of its events and its customers. What can Reed Exhibitions offer venues and cities?
- Brand leading events.
- New launch opportunities.
- International exhibitors and visitors.
- Significant local economic impact.
- Long-term tenancy agreements.
- Professional event management services.
- London – Reed is a stakeholder in ExCel, the new international exhibition centre for London in the Docklands.
- Singapore – The facilities for Asian Aerospace, Singapore are jointly owned by Reed and Asian Aerospace Pte Ltd.
- Berlin – Reed brings leading event brands to Messe Berlin.
Vienna – Reed has a long-term contract with the city of Vienna to operate the new exhibition centre which opened in 2004 and to develop the exhibition and conference business at Messe Wien.
- Varsovia- and Biuro Reklamy are establishing event-leading brands in Poland.
- Orlando – is committed to bringing 43 events to OCCC over 26 years.
Alternatively, if you are interested in becoming a supplier to Reed Exhibitions please contact your local organising office.
If you are interested in appointment as a sales agent please contact the International Sales Group.