Quality and continuous improvement are an essential and priority factor in Reed Exhibitions’ fairs strategy. Our quality policy seeks to provide satisfaction to each and every one of our customers, to help them to get the most out of their presence at each of our events and strengthen their confidence in them.
Thanks to the work done in pursuit of these objectives, Reed Exhibitions Iberia is the first private-sector fair organiser in Spain to have obtained the Spanish Fairs Association (AFE) Quality Certificate for complying with all the requirements of the Fairs Quality Management System.
This is an initiative taken by the Spanish Fairs Association in conjunction with the Spanish Institute of Foreign Trade (ICEX) with a view to establishing professional standards for all its members in the provision of fairs services.
In addition to the satisfaction for the success of all the hard work we have put in, being awarded the "QAFE" quality certificate is a stimulus for us to set and attain the highest possible standards in our pursuit of corporate excellence.
Reed Exhibitions Iberia’s Quality Policy
As the world’s leading organiser of trade and consumer exhibitions, we have a commitment which is described in this document.
What is an exhibition for Reed Exhibitions Iberia?
It is an exchange point for business contacts between professionals enabling them to optimise their information about and knowledge of a particular sector or industry.
What is our company’s goal?
To satisfy our customers’ needs.
Who are our customers?
Our customers are:
- Our EXHIBITORS
- Our VISITORS
- The MEDIA
- GOVERNMENT BODIES
In what areas do our customers have needs?
Depending on their particular characteristics, we intervene to satisfy three types of needs:
How do we meet these needs?
- Corporate needs are met by ensuring the presence of sector leaders and information at the very highest level.
- Commercial needs are met by ensuring the presence of the largest possible number of buyers.
- Educational needs are met by setting up forums and parallel activities where clients can find out about the current state of the sector or industry in question and what it is going to be like in the future.
What are the key points of our quality policy allowing us to reach our goal?
- Careful attention to each customer
- Investment in promoting, designing and organising exhibitions and trade fairs
- Taking care f our image
- Strictness and reliability in dealing with suppliers
- Innovation and creativity in our projects
- Making good use of technology
- Making sure that those who work with us have the most favourable environment and resources for carrying out their work